The Abbey Vegetable Garden
Enjoy the experience of being a gardener for a day on Abadía Retuerta LeDomaine´s biodynamic vegetable garden and relive what the 12th-century monks did in that very place, picking fresh seasonal vegetables and greens ready to be cooked and enjoyed.
- THE VEGETABLE GARDEN: Guided tour around the vegetable garden with explanations of the six areas that are being grown: aromatic plants, flowers, the box garden, the Parades en Crestall system, berries and the traditional vegetable garden. You will enjoy collecting the vegetables and greens that are ready and enjoy the aromas of the plants.
- THE TASTING: After they have been collected, participants will taste what they have picked: tomatoes, onions, cucumbers and more, enjoyed with Castillo Canena oil and one of our wines from the Winemaker´s Collection.
- Activity for hotel guests only.
- Estimated duration: 1 hour.
- Confortable clothing recommended.
- Available from May to October (both months included).
- Reservations required.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
Get information about the experience you desire to enjoy
If you are looking for a unique experience, in Abadía Retuerta they are available every day of the year from Monday to Sunday and are attended by specialized personnel. Request your Unique Experience and our Reservations department will get in touch with you to give you an answer as soon as possible.