At Abadía Retuerta we offer you the possibility of becoming a true mushroom “hunter”. In a farm with 700 hectares, you will be able to discover the great variety of mushrooms in the area, their main characteristics and how to prepare multiple recipes.
Introduction to the world of mycology: explanation about the different varieties of mushrooms.
Walk through the countryside: walk around the estate with an explanation of the mushrooms found during the walk and mushroom-collecting supervised by the mycology expert.
Aperitif in the hotel.
Lunch at Vinoteca including dishes paired with seasonal mushrooms.
- Activity available from October 22nd to November 22nd 2020.
- Activity available to guests staying at LeDomaine.
- Advanced booking and subject to availability.
- Estimated duration: 3 hours. (lunch at Vinoteca is not included).
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Activity subject to weather conditions.
- Price and conditions upon request for groups from 8 people.
Please remember to wear comfortable clothing for this activity.
Safety and hygiene measures will be adapted to guarantee our clients’ safety.
Get information about the experience you desire to enjoy