When the flowers bloom, it’s the perfect time to enjoy an unforgettable experience while exploring the lavender trails and discovering the flora and fauna of Abadía Retuerta. Lavender Experience gives visitors the very unique and original opportunity to be immersed in the natural heritage and recovery of the estate and, of course, in our wines.
- HARVESTING LAVENDER. THE STILLS: Manual harvesting of lavender flowers by our guests for the subsequent extraction of the essences in a traditional still. Each participant will receive all the necessary materials for the field.
- THE ESTATE. DISCOVER OUR NATURAL HERITAGE AND THE VINEYARD: Exploration of the estate on foot and vineyard tour: the cycles of the grapevine, tasting of different varieties in season. The flora and fauna of Abadía Retuerta-LeDomaine.
- THE WINE. THE FORCE OF GRAVITY: Tour of the Preparation Room and our surprising Barrel Rooms.
- WINE TASTING AND FOOD PAIRING: Guided tasting of three wines: Abadía Retuerta Selección Especial and two exclusive varietal Pago wines from Abadía Retuerta. This is all accompanied by a selection of handmade products from our region to help you recover after your day in the country.
- END OF TOUR. LAVENDER ESSENCES: An aromatic experience with the essential oils extracted from the harvested lavender.
- Available from June to September.
- Estimated duration: 2,5 hours.
- Reservations required.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours.
- Experience available to hotel guests and visitors.
- Activity subject to weather conditions.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- The cheese in this activity contains lysozyme (derived from eggs).
Get information about the experience you desire to enjoy
If you are looking for a unique experience, in Abadía Retuerta they are available every day of the year from Monday to Sunday and are attended by specialized personnel. Request your Unique Experience and our Reservations department will get in touch with you to give you an answer as soon as possible.