Visit with barrel tasting session
Learn how wine is aged in barrels, how different types of wood affect wine, how it is made… all in the barrel room. Ready for the sensorial journey we have prepared for you?
- Arrival and welcome at the winery reception
- Visit to the 12th century Abbey of Santa María de Retuerta (if no events are programmed)
- 4x4 tour visiting the estate’s most outstanding spots, one of the highlights of which are the vineyards*
- Winery tour: grape reception, fermentation room and barrel cellar
- Guided wine tasting (3 wines: Abadía Retuerta Selección Especial and two Pago Wines)
- Private tours available every day
- Duration: 2 hours
*Previous reservation required
* For groups of 6 or more, the tour is walking only
It is recommended to come in comfortable clothing
45€ per person
Get information about the experience you desire to enjoy
If you are looking for a unique experience, in Abadía Retuerta they are available every day of the year from Monday to Sunday and are attended by specialized personnel.
Request your Unique Experience and our Reservations department will get in touch with you to give you an answer as soon as possible.