Our work at the vineyard is not just centered on the harvest. Other tasks, including pruning, are performed throughout the entire vine cycle. Through this Experience, our visitors can discover what it’s like to do these tasks right in the field, learning about how important they are first-hand.
FIELD TASKS: Explanation of the tasks to be done in the field and delivery of all the necessary field material for the experience.
FIELD WORK: The vineyard plot to be worked on is selected, and our visitors carry out the necessary work.
TASTING AND SNACK. END OF TOUR: To culminate your day in the field, enjoy a guided tasting of Abadía Retuerta Selección Especial paired with typical regional products to get your strength back.
The cheese contains lysozyme (derived from eggs).
Each partaker will be given an individual kit.
- Private tour available year-round.
- Estimated duration: 2.5 hours.
- Reservations required.
- During the harvest period, this activity is focused on harvesting the grapes.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours.
- Experience available to hotel guests and visitors.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
Safety and hygiene measures will be adapted to guarantee our customers’ safety.