Picnic & e-bike tour
Enjoying a ride through the Douro Valley and discovering its most unique places while, at the same time, respecting the environment is possible. Vineyards, ponds, forests and ageold trees are just some of the jewels of nature you can see while riding one of our Fat-Bike electric bicycles. You can also finish with a deserved aperitif under an oak tree, a centennial pine or from one of the many vantage points
- THE STATE. DISCOVER OUR NATURAL HERITAGE AND THE TERROIR: Tour our estate on an electric bike1, visit its viewpoints, discover its flora and fauna, learn about the cycles of the grapevine, observe our farming work, and taste in-season grape varieties picked directly from the vine.
- SNACK IN THE COUNTRY. A STOP ALONG THE WAY: During our tour of the estate, we will stop to enjoy a snack based on products from our region paired with one of our Abadía Retuerta wines.
- THE WINE. THE FORCE OF GRAVITY: Tour of the Preparation Room and our Barrel Rooms for white and red wines.
- THE TASTING. END OF TOUR: Guided tasting of three wines: Selección Especial and two exclusive varietal Pago wines.
1 Bike description: Fat type Haibike electric bike with 26x4 tyres, Bosch Performance CX 250W motor
- Available year-round.
- Estimated duration: 2 hours.
- Reservations required.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours.
- Experience available to hotel guests and visitors.
- Activity subject to weather conditions.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- The cheese in this activity contains lysozyme (derived from eggs).
Get information about the experience you desire to enjoy
Request your Unique Experience and our Reservations department will get in touch with you to give you an answer as soon as possible.