Horse ride around the vineyards
Explore the most natural and relaxing experience you can imagine, a ride on horseback around our estate, feeling the breeze and fragrance of the land on which our wines are grown.
Welcome to our winery, where your guide awaits you to private horse ride around to vineyards:
- THE STATE. DISCOVERING OUR NATURAL HERITAGE AND THE TERROIR: Tour our estate on horseback to visit its viewpoints, discover its flora and fauna, learn about the cycles of the grapevine, observe our farming work, and taste in-season grape varieties picked directly from the vine.
- SNACK IN THE COUNTRY. A STOP ALONG THE WAY: During our horse ride around the estate, we will stop to enjoy a snack based on products from our region paired with one of our Abadía Retuerta wines.¹
- THE WINE. THE FORCE OF GRAVITY: Tour of the Preparation Room and our Barrel Rooms for white and red wines.
- THE TASTING. END OF TOUR: Guided tasting of three wines: Selección Especial and two exclusive varietal Pago wines.
- Private tour available year-round, led by one or more guides.
- Minimum 2 people.
- Estimated duration: 3 hours.
- Advance bookings only.
- Please see our cancellation policy at the end of the page.
1 Activity subject to weather conditions, and the snack may be offered indoors. The cheese in this activity contains lysozyme (derived from eggs).
260€ per personVAT included
Get information about the experience you desire to enjoy
Request your Unique Experience and our Reservations department will get in touch with you to give you an answer as soon as possible.
- It is recommended to come with comfortable clothes.
- All the reservations precise of an economic guarantee by credit card or prepayment by transfer.
- Those visits that start with a delay of up to 30 minutes will be shortened at the same time.
- After 30 minutes, it will not be possible to make the complete visit so it will adjust to the time available.
- Filling in the form only implies the reservation of the experience. You will receive an email from Abadía Retuerta with the confirmation. If you do not receive the email, the reservation is not confirmed.
Should you wish to change or cancel your unique experiences, we require to be notified at the latest 48 hours prior the activity, otherwise you will be charged the full service as a cancellation penalty. Previous reservations are recommended to avoid disappointment.