Abadía Retuerta Tour
A visit to Abadía Retuerta is more than just a winery tour; you’ll be immersed in a very special place: an estate steeped in history, a unique terroir, which has been carefully cherished over the years.
Welcome to our winery, where your guide awaits you to begin the private tour :
- THE ABBEY. DISCOVERING OUR HISTORIC HERITAGE: Guided tour of the 12th century monastery of Santa María de Retuerta. From Sancho Ansúrez to LeDomaine.¹
- THE STATE. DISCOVERING OUR NATURAL HERITAGE AND THE TERROIR: Tour our estate in a private 4x4 vehicle, visit its viewpoints, discover its flora and fauna, learn about the cycles of the grapevine, observe our farming work, and taste in-season grape varieties picked directly from the vine.²
- THE WINE. THE FORCE OF GRAVITY: Tour of the Preparation Room and our Barrel Rooms for white and red wines.
- THE TASTING. END OF TOUR: Guided tasting of three wines: Selección Especial and two exclusive varietal Pago wines.
- Private tour available year-round.
- Estimated duration: 1.5 hours.
- Advance bookings only.
- Please see our cancellation policy at the end of the page.
* For groups of at least 7 people, a reduced rate of 33€ per person is applied.
1 If no events are programmed.
2 For groups of more than 6 people, the tour will be on foot with a visit to the vineyard.
40€ * per person
Get information about the experience you desire to enjoy
If you are looking for a unique experience, in Abadía Retuerta they are available every day of the year from Monday to Sunday and are attended by specialized personnel.
Request your Unique Experience and our Reservations department will get in touch with you to give you an answer as soon as possible.
- It is recommended to come with comfortable clothes.
- All the reservations precise of an economic guarantee by credit card or prepayment by transfer.
- Those visits that start with a delay of up to 30 minutes will be shortened at the same time.
- After 30 minutes, it will not be possible to make the complete visit so it will adjust to the time available.
- Filling in the form only implies the reservation of the experience. You will receive an email from Abadía Retuerta with the confirmation. If you do not receive the email, the reservation is not confirmed.
Should you wish to change or cancel your unique experiences, we require to be notified at the latest 48 hours prior the activity, otherwise you will be charged the full service as a cancellation penalty. Previous reservations are recommended to avoid disappointment.