Plot: Prado del Aceite
Altitude: 760 metres
Ageing: 18 months in French oak barrels
Reasons for study:
- This variety originates from northern Italy and is characterised by its excellent acidity, clear cherry bouquet and pale tone.
- It forms a clear contrast with the Tempranillo variety.
- An initial observation period in order to determine its degree of adaptation to the area was followed by tests to establish whether its characteristics could contribute to our Selección Especial.
- The characteristic features of this variety can be clearly distinguished, both in terms of the bouquet (cherries, morello cherries) and colour (low intensity)
- Adaptation has improved steadily with each vintage, even in cold years.
- It is planted in one of the estate`s coldest corners, in the pago area known as Prado del Aceite
30,00€ VAT included