Corporate Social Responsibility
“At Abadía Retuerta LeDomaine, we show deep respect for our social, environmental, historical and human environment and for the need to protect our historical and natural heritage. This has led us to always view corporate social responsibility as a distinction of excellence which, in keeping with our image, we would like to share with all of you“, Enrique Valero, General Director from Abadía Retuerta LeDomaine.
You can already know our last CSR report 2020, achievements and goals for the coming years, always based on our five fundamental pillars:
- Responsibility for our legacy – Aimed to save and share the historic legacy, of our land, art and culture in the ARLD environment for the present and future
- Commitment to our employees – we count on personal and professional development, motivation, involvement and initiative of the employees. We believe in transparent and open communication
- Care for the environment care – Having awareness of the privileged enclave land, we work to conserve, care and protect the environment, natural resources and biodiversity as well as the social and rural environment
- Excellence – Observation and innovation, perseverance and attention to detail, making our products and services a unique experience for our
- Integrity – we understand the integrity of our behavior, an ethical and coherent expression of our values.